You should read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this software. Your
use of this software indicates your full acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
1. GRANTING OF LICENSE. Clickteam, as Licenser, grants to you, the Licensee, a nonexclusive license to use this software program (hereinafter referred to as the «SOFTWARE»)
in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer (you may install the program on several
machines provided that it is used simultaneously on a single machine). You may access the
SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the
software to cover all workstations that will access the software through the network.
2. NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, disassemble or decompile the
SOFTWARE or the stand-alone applications created with the SOFTWARE, in whole or
3. STAND-ALONE APPLICATIONS. The SOFTWARE may be used to create an unlimited
number of stand-alone applications and screen savers. You are allowed to sell the standalone applications and screen savers you create with the SOFTWARE, provided that you
agree with the Runtime Distribution Agreement. The Runtime Distribution Agreement is
available in the online help on the CD-ROM and on the Clickteam Web site, http://www.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to
any images, texts, and sounds incorporated into the SOFTWARE, are owned by Clickteam
or its suppliers.
5. REDISTRIBUTION. You are NOT allowed to redistribute the SOFTWARE.
6. GOVERNING LAW. If you acquired this product in France, this agreement is governed by
the French laws. If you acquired this product outside France, then local law may apply.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING
FILES ARE PROVIDED «AS IS» WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE
MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLICKTEAM DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CLICKTEAM BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE
OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CLICKTEAM HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.