dp final Anglais web.pdf
A mountain of happiness :
MONTGENEVRE, AN EXCEPTIONAL ALPINE
A resort for all the family
Montgenèvre provides all the necessary activities and services for a successful holiday. A resort for all age groups
and all budgets, luxury food and accommodation as well as more simple alpine options.
Montgenèvre boasts the much coveted « Famille Plus » label.
Happy children make happy parents: entertainment, advantages and specialized
structures are available for kids within the resort.
• Free skiing for kids under 6. Reductions for children aged 6 to 14 years.
• 4 hours free skiing for kids on their arrival day. A free ride on the biggest toboggan run in France.
• A nursery situated at the foot of the slopes caters for babies and toddlers from the age of 6 months to 6 years.
• A 5000m2 beginner’s zone on the snow front and a treasure hunt slope for young environmentalists.
• Three separate sledging areas free of charge. One reserved for younger children aged 2 to 6; the second is open to all
age groups and the 3rd is in Les Alberts opposite the small lake.
All three areas are equipped with magic carpets for a safe and easy climb back up the hill.
• Playgrounds are situated on the snow front and at the top of the Chalvet cable car.
• The Pio Piou kids club at the French ski school accepts children aged 3 to 5 years. Learn to ski in a child-friendly
safe atmosphere. Equipment includes 2 magic carpets, a carousel and a vast nursery area in case of bad weather.
New luxury residences and hotels
Montgenèvre is one of
the more attractive resorts for investors. Every
season welcomes a new
programme of accommodation including a new 4*
hotel (MGM) this winter
and two new 3* hotels
in 2011/12. A new
complex will eventually
accommodate up to 5000
people for a total of more than 12 500 new tourist beds to accommodate a
steadily growing European clientele (50% Italian, 30% British). More than 3
million potential visitors live in the surrounding suburbs of Turin and Milan.