dp final Anglais web.pdf
• 9th to 13th January 2011: Fine
Food & Wine Week
A delicious selection of flavours
from the Alps of Provence.
For children and teenagers
Sweety Club: created especially for our younger
clientele. Members can have fun, win prizes
and keep in contact on face book.
• Freestyle area on the snow front
• Big air, super pipes and a selection of snow
parks and boarder cross
• The creation of a resort fashion label.
Fashion conscious Montgenèvre is recently involved in the creation of a
branded fashion label.
• We can organize a selection of activities in order to illustrate your editorial.
Discover the resort aboard a snowmaking machine!
Once the slopes have closed, snowmakers and grooming machines take over to ensure the best possible conditions on slope the
following day. Once a week, the resort proposes an evening excursion alongside the men in the shadows.
Heliski in Montgenèvre!
Departure point: Sauze d’Oulx, where 2 helicopters and a professional guide propose a choice of more
than 20 surrounding 3000m summits.
Forbidden in France, this discipline is authorized in neighbouring Italy. Powder fans and free-ride fanatics
are spoilt for choice:
Free ride on the Godrans sector of which certain areas are equipped for safety reasons.
Off-piste on the magnificent slopes of Rocher de L’Aigle or in the forests that run back towards resort.
Ski touring on Mount Chaberton, the highest summit within the vicinity.
Your only problem is making a choice!
The Italian inf luence
- 4th, 5th & 6th December: The feast of Saint
Festive fun !
- From 23rd to 27th January: Italian Cinematographic