sr11guide Manual US ES.pdf
You are cautioned that any changes or
modifications not expressly approved in this
manual could void your authority to operate this
This equipment has been tested and found to
comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates,
uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to
However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a
circuit different from that to which the receiver
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV
technician for help.
The supplied interface cable must be used with the
equipment in order to comply with the limits for a
digital device pursuant to Subpart B of Part 15 of
For the State of California, USA only
Perchlorate Material - special handling may
Perchlorate Material: Lithium battery contains
Notes on use
The numbers in ( ) are the supplied
• AC Adaptor (1)
• Power cord (Mains lead) (1)
• Handycam Station (1) A
• Component A/V cable (1) B
• A/V connecting cable (1) C
• USB cable (1) D
• Wireless Remote Commander (1)
A button-type lithium battery is already installed.
• Rechargeable battery pack NP-FH60 (1)
• CD-ROM “Handycam Application Software”
(1) (p. 26)
– Picture Motion Browser (Software)
– PMB Guide
– Handycam Handbook (PDF)
• “Operating Guide” (This manual) (1)
Using the camcorder
• The camcorder is not dustproofed, dripproofed
or waterproofed. See “Precautions” (p. 32).
• Do not do any of the following when the
(Still) mode lamps or the
ACCESS lamps (p. 13, 17) are lit or flashing.
Otherwise, the media may be damaged,
recorded images may be lost or other
malfunctions could occur.
– Eject the “Memory Stick PRO Duo”
– Remove the battery pack or AC Adaptor from
– Apply mechanical shock or vibration to the
• When connecting your camcorder to another
device with communication cables, be sure to
insert the connector plug in the correct way.
Pushing the plug forcibly into the terminal will
damage the terminal and may result in a
malfunction of your camcorder.