DEVIS PARLEMENT .pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par Word / Mac OS X 10.8.5 Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 28/01/2014 à 11:24, depuis l'adresse IP 78.250.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 592 fois.
Taille du document: 84 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
H-1055 BUDAPEST, KOSSUTH LAJOS TÉR 1-3.
To: Jeremy Guerreiro – Business School IDRAC
We are pleased to confirm that your group will be welcome to the Parliament building for a guided
tour as follows:
1 March 2014, 2.30 p.m., 50 people and 2.45 p.m., 50 people French language
Please bring this letter of confirmation with you. Tickets can be purchased 20 minutes before the tour.
We kindly inform you that due to reconstruction works on Kossuth square the ticket office will be
operating in the Museum of Ethnography from 2nd May 2013. Please arrive on time otherwise you
will not able to participate in the tour. The tour starts at Gate XII. and takes about 45-50 minutes.
More information: www.parlament.hu
Admission fees valid from 1st May 2013:
Student ticket (ages 6-24):
Discount ticket for EU citizens:
Discount ticket for the student citizens
(ages: 6-24) of European Union:
Please note, that
1. upon entering the Parliament you are kindly asked to show documents of your nationality and
proof of your eligibility for any kind of discounts;
2. upon entering the Parliament’s building the Guards of the Parliament carry out a security
check. In order to speed up the security check at the entrance, we kindly ask you not to bring
larger bags, packages. It is forbidden to take in any objects capable of causing personal injury
(pocket knife, knife, gas spray, etc.) into the Building!
3. there are no public cloak rooms and bathrooms for the visitors in the building;
4. the visit can be cancelled due to programs of the Parliament or state protocol events even
directly before the visit;
5. parking is not possible in front of the Parliament; unfortunately, we cannot provide any shelter
during your waiting time in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
Visitor Services Departement