PARIS BOOKLET .pdf
Nom original: PARIS BOOKLET.pdfTitre: PARIS BOOKLETAuteur: acancellier
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par PDFCreator Version 1.7.2 / GPL Ghostscript 9.10, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 20/05/2014 à 20:25, depuis l'adresse IP 81.64.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 2366 fois.
Taille du document: 119 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
PARIS BOOKLET FOR BLUES DELIRIUM DANCERS
HOW TO COME TO PARIS?
Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Beauvais Airports.
High-speed trains (Thalys, Eurostar…) from many places in Europe
Buses from many places in Europe: Eurolines, IDbus, Megabus
HOW TO COME FROM… IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY
Charles de Gaulle Airport?
By train/metro : RER B
By Bus: RoissyBus
By Bus: OrlyBus
More details on the following website: http://www.lescarsairfrance.com/en.html
HOW TO MOVE IN PARIS?
You can use several types of public transportation in Paris: metro, RER, tramway and bus.
- Metro and RER map: http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php?fm=pdf&loc=reseaux&nompdf=metro
- Bus map: http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php?loc=reseaux&nompdf=bus_paris&fm=gif
- Night bus map: http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php?loc=reseaux&nompdf=noctiliens_geo&fm=pdf
Tickets and cards:
- “Paris Visite”: Full travel pass with unrestricted access to all public transport http://www.ratp.fr/en/ratp/r_61654/parisvisite/
- Single tickets: For all Metro-Tramway-Bus (except RoissyBus and OrlyBus) and Trains in Paris.
1 ticket = 1.70 €
10 tickets = 13.30 €
- If your stay is long as you move a lot you can also buy a “Pass Navigo découverte”. It’s a pass with unrestricted access.
You can buy the magnetic card for 5 euros and then purchase a weekly pass (available in Paris from Monday to Sunday)
for 19.80€ or a monthly pass (available in Paris from first to last day of the month) for 65.10€.
You can buy tickets and Paris visit cards in Metro and RER stations, RATP agencies and automatics dispensers at the airport.
You could also visit and move around in Paris by bicycle thanks to our bike-sharing system: Vélib’. http://en.velib.paris.fr/
It’s pretty cheap and convenient, especially at night when the metro and trains stop working (at around 1 am). Nevertheless, we
highly recommend you to be very careful because Paris is not always bike-friendly. Please read all the recommendations on the
website before use a bike.
Taxis can be taken on the street, in special stations (look for the ”TAXI” sign). You can also call and order one, although lines are
Available taxis have a green light on the top of the roof.
Taxis bleus : +33891 70 10 10
Alpha taxis : +331 45 85 85 85
Taxis G7 : +331 47 39 47 39
… and the best part of it is…. you can walk ! Paris is a very beautiful city, even more so at night :-)
CAFES AND RESTAURANTS…
There are plenty of restaurants near from the place, but here are our favourite ones so far :
- Chez Prosper : 7 avenue du Trône, 75011. The charm of French brasseries !
- Khun Akorn : 8 avenue de Taillebourg, 75011. One of the best Thai restaurant in Paris.
- Café Marco Polo : 8 avenue du Trône, 75012. Italian restaurant
Cafes and restaurants include a 15% service charge in your bill and all prices on menus are all-inclusive. Bred and tap water are
also included in the price.
But… extra-tips are always appreciated if you are very satisfied with the service, no obligation here.
Websites (in French, but Google translate is your friend) for…
- Find a restaurant: http://www.restoaparis.com/
- Find discounts for a restaurant: http://www.lafourchette.com/meilleures-promotions+paris
- Find a café or a bar: http://www.lesamisdelapero.fr/paris/bars/
15: SAMU for medical emergencies
18: FIRE BRIGADE for fire or medical emergencies
112: SAMU or FIRE BRIGADE for emergency services
Give your name, location and phone number, and await
instructions before you hang up.
All these services are free and open to everyone.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS?
Paris police headquarters have defined locations in Paris where one is forbidden to drink alcohol outdoors. However, drinking
outside is usually allowed as long as you don’t disturb neighbourhood.
Alcohol and driving: It is forbidden to drive with an alcohol level of 0.5g/L or more.
Drug legislation is very strict in France, even if you have a small quantity for your own use.
Fortunately there’s no restriction regarding eating cheese in the street, even the stinky kind. Enjoy your picnic!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND AN INTERNET COFFEE TO PRINT IF YOU NEED?
There is many internet coffee in paris, this one is in the center of Paris.
MILK – Les halles
31 Boulevard de Sébastopol
Website : http://www.milklub.com/
Public transportation :
We will be glad to help you should you have any questions! See you soon ☺
BLUES DELIRIUM TEAM