Adresse: 222 Maryleborne Road NW1 6JQ London
emplacement: City Center
Région : Marylebone
The Landmark Hotel London is an impressive Victorian building transformed to its original grandeur of 1899 with the
addition of a magnificent atrium and state of the art facilities.
The Landmark ranks among the finest of the Capital's leading luxury hotels. With its distinctive style and ambience,
it combines classic British elegance and grandeur with award-winning facilities, luxury and service....
Présentation de l'hôtel
The Landmark Hotel London is an impressive Victorian building transformed to its original grandeur of 1899 with the addition of a magnificent atrium and state of the
The Landmark ranks among the finest of the Capital's leading luxury hotels. With its distinctive style and ambience, it combines classic British elegance and grandeur
with award-winning facilities, luxury and service.
Situated beneath the soaring eight-storey atrium, the spectacular Winter Garden offers excellent international cuisine. For a more informal setting, the classically
English Cellars Bar and Restaurant provides a variety of food, fine wines, beers, cocktails and cigars. In-room dining is available 24 hours.
The Landmark London Hotel is also with in walking distance of London attractions such as Regents Park, Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes Museum, the London
Planetarium and Madame Taussauds waxworks museum. Just a few minutes taxi ride away are west end shopping areas such as Regent Street and Tottenham Court
Road as well as theatres and restaurants.
Situated on Marylebone Road close to Edgware Road it is with 2 minutes walking distance of 2 tube stations, one of which is a mainline station. Also at the mainline
Marylebone station is a busy London Black Taxi rank which makes transport links from the Landmark Hotel London perfect for getting to anywhere in London or
England. Just a few minutes more walk you will find the Paddington rail station where the non-stop Heathrow Express train runs every 15 minutes.
EQUIPEMENTS DE LA PROPRIETE
* Guests are delighted by the exceptional ambiance in the Winter Garden Restaurant atrium. Truly one of London's most memorable fine dining spots.
* Opened in late 2005 The Mirror Bar is a stylish 40-seat addition to The Landmark, and the perfect venue for pre-dinner cocktails or a late night drink. The sumptuous
bar is created in a style reminiscent of the hotel
EQUIPEMENT DE LA CHAMBRE
* The Landmark is please to offer guests some of the largest rooms in London, boasting lots of natural daylight, luxurious furnishings and period features.
* Superior Rooms are available with a minimum of a Queen sized bed, and have an approximate average size of 35 square metres. The marble decorated bathroom
has a combined bath and shower.
* Deluxe Rooms have an approximate average room size of 42 square metres and all (except twin rooms) feature luxurious King-sized beds. Deluxe rooms have a bath
and a separate walk-in shower, and may be connected to a deluxe suite.
* Executive Rooms are extremely spacious, with a generous average room size of 52 square metres. Executive rooms feature 2 seat sofas and armchairs, with a coffee
table and King sized beds (double beds in twin rooms). All Executive rooms have a bath with a separate walk in shower.
Pour voir les conditions d'annulation pour ce bien s'il vous plaît cliquer sur le lien d'annulation pour le type de chambre que vous avez sélectionné. Les conditions
d'annulation peuvent varier en conséquence.
Plan & Informations
page 1 / 7