AFROUKH CV EN 042015 .pdf
Nom original: AFROUKH CV EN 042015.pdfTitre: AFROUKH CV EN 042015Auteur: SVVM2173
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par PDFCreator Version 1.7.2 / GPL Ghostscript 9.10, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 30/06/2015 à 20:39, depuis l'adresse IP 82.123.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 2655 fois.
Taille du document: 165 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Tech and Marketing
DoB: Jan 15 1984
Nationality: Moroccan / French
Phone: (+33) 6 43 54 12 05
Address: 90 rue Vergniaud Paris
MBA graduate and 7-year experienced engineer
MBA graduate and 7-year-experienced engineer, I am a customer focused Telco professional, with a proven track
record in launching complex Telecom and IT solutions, for B2B and B2C markets, and a real can-do attitude.
I am seeking a position that would offer me higher challenges in Strategy, Marketing, Sale, Project Management or
My personality, my education and my experiences will be valuable assets to fulfill my duties. I can adapt easily to
new environments and I am willing to relocate.
Pantheon Sorbonne Graduate Business School - Paris 1: MBA Marketing (executive program).
University of Bristol: M.Sc. Communication Systems and Networks (12mth exchange program).
Telecom Bretagne (ENST), prestigious engineering school: French Master of Engineering in
Telecoms and Project Management.
Ibn Taïmya secondary school (Marrakesh - Morocco): Preparatory Classes Math and Physics.
Marketing & Project Manager at Orange Group Marketing & Innovation
Conduct the Marketing Strategy and develop IoT and M2M Products and Services for the B2B and the
• Assessed the customers’ requirements and elaborated adequate marketing strategy:
• worked out a clear segmentation, positioning and targeting
• set up the appropriate marketing mix for each target
• established the Minimum Viable Product through the Business Model Canvas+
• Enhanced the existing IoT products/services to match the evolution of the B2B and B2C markets.
• Established partnerships with leaders in the IT field (e.g. Microsoft, Salesforce, and ARM).
• Presented and defended business cases related to new products/services to the group deciders.
• Managed budget, time, resources and risk and followed-up on projects.
• Managed cross-functional teams, coordinated the work of the project contributors (IT, suppliers,
subcontractors, communication, logistics and sales).
• Prepared events and coordinated with the communication department to launch and promote
• Supported salespeople during the Request for information, Request for Proposal and Request for
Quotation phases with enterprises clients such as Renault, EDF and Weinman.
• Delivered the developed products to Orange affiliates (France and EMEA).
Project Manager at Orange France
In charge of Orange self-care and loyalty program for B2C mobile customers
• Participated in the establishment of the new mobile offers.
• Analyzed the customer behavior on the web regarding the new mobile offers.
• Conceived and designed Orange France self-care solutions, web and mobile, and set up new
features/changes to optimize the customer experience.
• Established digital commitment and retention strategies (eg. device replacement program).
• Assessed the required change, benefit, budget, risk of for new features.
• Created, shared and updated the global product roadmap.
• Chose the subcontractors and challenged their proposed solutions.
• Followed-up on the development of the chosen evolutions.
• Managed different contracts concluded with subcontractors.
• Promoted the realized features and loyalty programs (direct and indirect marketing).
• Conducted reporting and analysis of the usage statistics, the impact on the customer value and the
efficiency of the retention programs.
Consultant at Niji Consulting Paris
Conducted strategy, IT-Telco consultancy projects for Communications Service Providers and banks.
• Assessed the organization's internal resources and existing IT/Telecom systems and made
recommendations to improve overall results.
• Managed several Telco projects.
• Supported banks on their digital transformation.
SFR Business Team B2B (French CSP) : Project Manager deployment of broadband data network for
• Established a detailed schedule for each project (field engineering, identification of routing,
delivery of equipment, optical recipe CPEL2 facility ...). Example of customers: Carrefour, Fnac,
Société Générale, BNP and Ministry of Education.
• Assessed and chose adequate technical solution for each customer (optical fiber, CE2O, DSP, SDH).
• Solved technical problems, managed several technicians and reassured the client.
• Monitored the progress of all projects: milestones, budgets, key performance indicators, potential
incidents and risks.
• Managed Customers Relationship.
SFR Optical Fiber B2C - Consultant Strategy and Transformation of call center
• Analyzed the actual situation and assessed the impact of the increasing number of customers.
• Developed an internal and external organization (outsourcing) supporting higher volumes.
• Conducted the national tender :
Drafted the "Request for Information" and comparatively analyzed the suppliers.
Defined the selection criteria, drafted the "Request for Quotation", comparatively analyzed
the proposals and conducted the interviews;
Participated to the selection of the contract winners and participated to finalize the contract
BRED Bank – Business Analyst call center multi-channel specifications
• Studied and analyzed the existing operations and processes (analysis of existing documents,
workshops and interviews).
• Gathered, analyzed and synthesized the required business changes (interview and workshops).
• Realized UML modeling of the specifications (use cases, activity diagram, and sequence diagram).
Hansenet Germany (Telecom Italia) - Business Analyst : Billing processes audit
• Documented the end-to-end processes of the operator call-to-bill chain (since the issuance of the
call to invoice for B2C and B2B customers).
• Audited the Revenue Assurance controls implemented in this billing system.
• Analyzed the risks and the potential vulnerabilities (referring to best practices in the field).
• Improved the existing controls (automation, process change, organization…).
• Recommended new controls and key performance indicators.
Marketing techniques. User eXperience. Project Management (PMI ongoing). Providers and
Clients relationship Management. Telco/Bank Environment. RFI, RFP and RFQ. Business Analysis
and Administration. Requirements Assessment. Telecom & IT Technologies. Budget and Risk
Management. Processes Enhancement. User Experience. Digital transformation.
Problem Solving. Organization. Positive attitude. Teamwork. Customer and Target Orientation.
Business Case, P&L, Business Model Canvas. SWOT. FeatureMap. JIRA. MS Project. FreeMind.
UML. Data Bases. IPTV. Mobile Offers, LAN/WAN, Optical Fiber. VoIP. M2M. IoT. API and Web
Services. PaaS. SaaS.VAS.
Product Manager - Institut Supérieur du Marketing de Paris.
Professional. Cambridge degree, University of Bristol test (85%), TOEIC (900/990).
CENTER OF INTEREST
Prototyping phase of a personal business project (confidential).
Football and Basketball. The university team then Orange team.
Marketing (Wharton), Finance and Model Thinking (University of Michigan).
International media, technology and business news.