RULES HEM v2015 UK .pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.5 a été généré par Microsoft® Office Word 2007, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 27/08/2015 à 21:32, depuis l'adresse IP 78.204.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 486 fois.
Taille du document: 96 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Hello and welcome to the HEM !
You will find, here below, some rules we would like you to respect, to insure we all have a good time.
By paying the entry fee, you commit to respect the following rules.
1) Moving around by foot or car :
- You will be given a place to park your car, please respect it. Once parked, please turn-off your engine. Do not move your car
without the prior authorization of a member of the STAFF.
- Barriers will be setup to determine the limits not to exceed for safety reasons. It is formally FORBIDDEN to go beyond these
- Animals are tolerated if they are kept on a lead and dangerous animals muzzled.
- Access to the track at night is forbidden (on foot, by car or any other means of transport), every offender will be definitively
2) Behaviour :
- Any dangerous or harmful behaviour (Burns, high revving, Skids, Sound systems and any other noise pollution ) will lead to
the exclusion of the concerned person(s) after one warning.
- The consumption of alcohol or illicit substances is formally forbidden.
- The staff is taking the right to perform a breathaliser test if needed
- BBQs are tolerated on the condition of being done away from tents and having a 5l container of water at reach, gas
barbecues are forbidden.
- If a person is caught stealing, they will be banned from the HEM, and handed over to the police.
- Toilets are available free of charge, please respect them and leave them clean.
- Dustbins are available all over the site, so please don’t leave any waste on the ground.
- You have been given a dustbin bag at the entrance, please make good use of it, and do not hesitate to come back and ask
- Please pick-up any animal givings.
4) Other :
- Giving out commercial flyers is forbidden, except by HEM partners present on the event.
- For event flyers, please ask a member of the HEM crew before giving them out.
ANY OFFENDER TO THESE RULES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY
EXCLUDED FROM THE SITE.
In case of an offence, the authorities will be contacted.
Thank you for respecting these rules and the instructions given by the members of the STAFF.
The members of the STAFF cannot be held responsible in case of theft or deterioration of your personal effects. Thus, please
take the necessary measures of surveillance and leave no personal belongings within sight.
4) State of mind:
- It is imperative and compulsory to make the most of this weekend: have fun, take photos, videos, talk, share... Basically, be
Thank you and good HEM to all of you ! :)
We ask you to be so kind as to respect the decisions taken by the HEM Staff,
on your arrival at the HEM, as regards to your parking spot.
Honda cars have priority over all other car brands.
Vehicles of other brands are tolerated on the HEM, but will be parked behind the
HONDA cars, so as to not lose the HEM Spirit.
The “assistance” vehicles are allowed on the site, and preferably hidden /
The vehicles of other makes will be denied entry if parking spaces become limited
throughout the weekend.
Anyone not respecting the decisions and orders of the HEM STAFF will be forced
to park their vehicle outside of the site, without any kind of refund for the entry fee.