Titre: Microsoft Word - CV officiel anglais.doc
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par Word / Mac OS X 10.10.5 Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 04/02/2016 à 11:21, depuis l'adresse IP 116.88.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 491 fois.
Taille du document: 114 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Home address: 31 Jurong West Street 41 #05-32
The Lakeshore, Singapore 649412
Looking for an internship starting from July 2016
January 2016 – June 2016 : Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
• Semester exchange program in world’s 6th best engineering faculty by QS World University Rankings.
• Key courses: Corporate Planning Ressources, Data Base System.
2015 – Present: École Centrale Paris (ECP), Paris, France – Second-year student (Expected Graduation: 2018)
• A French highly selective master’s level engineering School with a very high level in mathematics.
• Key courses: Modelling of Financial Risk, Finance, Economics, Complex Project Management, Entrepreneurship.
2014-2015: Ecole Centrale Paris (ECP), Paris, France
• ECP is one of the top ranked Engineering Schools in France.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mathematics and Physics.
• Key courses: Probability, Statistics, Analysis, Economic English, Algorithms and Programming, Mechanics
Management, Corporate Accounting and Finance, Heat Transfer, Quantum Physics.
2011 – 2014: Université Paris Dauphine, Paris, France
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics applied to Economics, Finance and Actuarial studies. (Top 5%)
• Key courses: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Exploratory Statistics, Risk Management & Derivatives.
2010 – 2011: Paul-Valéry High School, Meknès, Morocco
• Scientific French baccalaureate, major in Physics, obtained with honors.
September 2015, present: Conception of an innovative plant in partnership with the Boston Consulting Group
• This project is born from a partnership between The Boston Consulting Group and Ecole Centrale Paris.
• Involved in a group of 5 students working on the architecture IT of this factory of the future integrating all
the new technologies. Budget: 5 million euros
June 2015 to August 2015: Working internship at Marocâpres Aicha, Fès, Morocco, World leader capers.
• Participation in all the process of the line production in a food industry including the quality control.
October 2014 to June 2015: Supply Chain project, in partnership with hospital de la Sarthe.
• In charge of optimizing a controller prescribing drugs for patients.
Since 2013: Mathematics’ tutor, Paris
• Helped and coached several students in high school and university in order to improve their level in Mathematics.
LANGUAGES AND IT SKILLS
Language skills: French (native), English (fluent), Arabic (native)
Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office, Python, Scilab, R, SQL.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND INTERESTS
Member of Club Finance – Organization of different events including meetings and networking events with international
Co-founder of Centrale Genius – Creation of Genius association network to encourage entrepreneurship
among French students (150 active members, 8 engineering schools).
Member of Cheer up – Granted the wishes of young cancer patients.
Interests – Football, horse riding, electro music festival, and travel.