Nom original: SimpleQuestionAnswer.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par / Skia/PDF, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 04/03/2016 à 22:19, depuis l'adresse IP 85.168.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 356 fois.
Taille du document: 132 Ko (4 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Simple Question Post
Please read this content brief until the end, every detail is important and we will
be checking against this brief when approving or refusing the content.
[post title here]
800 1100 words
Description of the post:
The goal of this post is to answer the question in the title as
well as we can giving the reader a practical solution to a question they have. We should
be as exhaustive as possible and not shy away from linking out to useful resources
when needed. We should also not be afraid to recommend products if those truly help
with solving the problem in the title. If you refer products, please refer to them on
amazon.com and include a link in the body of the article.
Examples of articles similar to the final article we want:
[input market here]
[write an elevator pitch about what your site is about and
About the Author
(if you do ghost writing)
[name of the author]
[gender of the author]
[age of the author]
[short 23 sentence bio explaining who the author is]
General Editorial Rules & Writing Style
● Tone: Entertaining & Informative BUT Actionable
● Use first and second person: "I," "we," and "you"
o Use the word “you” frequently to help the reader connect with the story
● No filler language.
o Every sentence should
o No BS’ing
Wrong: “If your dog is acting up, you might need a dog trainer”
Wrong: “This company teaches your dog to walk politely. They also
offer leash training.”
(…says the same thing twice)
Wrong: Anything else that doesn’t
add information to the article.
o Only facts & sources backed arguments.
● Answer the question/topic with GOOD information from CREDIBLE sources
● Break the article into natural headings/sections to make it easier to read (a
500700 word article should have 35 sections)
● No more than 3 lines per paragraph
● Include 35 links to your sources at the bottom of the article (sources should be
very high quality)
>> Article Template To Follow (
Section 1: Introduction Empathize with the reader’s pain and explain why the
question is important with facts
50 100 words
● please include the exact keyword somewhere in here as naturally as possible
● start the article asking questions to qualify the reader.
● talk as the author and explain why the topic is important for you and why you
put it together
Section 2: Answer the question
600 900 words
● Break the answer down into several sub headings for readability
● Research what other sites have to say about the problem and link out to them
when referencing them
● Look for products on amazon.com that could help solve the problem and link out
to them in content if there is any
● Look for relevant Youtube videos (1 to 3) that answer specific parts of the article
Section 3: Conclusion
50 100 words
● summarise the body of the content and if you recommend a product link to it one
● Ask them to comment if they have any question.
● finish with a very actionable bulleted action steps that the reader needs to take to
solve the problem if there is such thing.