SCHEDULE VOLLEYBAL .pdf
Nom original: SCHEDULE VOLLEYBAL.pdfTitre: SCHEDULE VOLLEYBALL
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par Pages / Mac OS X 10.10.5 Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 25/05/2016 à 14:03, depuis l'adresse IP 79.156.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 295 fois.
Taille du document: 64 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
.-‐ Men "Open Class" for all ages Men "Senior Class" for 40 years and over (+40)
.-‐ Women "Open Class" for all ages Women "Senior Class" for 40 years and over (+40)
.-‐ Mix "Open Class" for all ages Mix "Senior Class" for 40 years and over (+40)
1. A team consists of 6 players -‐ (maximus 12 players)
A mixed team consist of 3 women and 3 men -‐ minimum 3 women on court.
The Team composiNon can be changed before starNng a new match
1. The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system to
even out diﬀerences in strength between the parNcipaNng teams.
2. The teams are ranked in each pool on points, so that the team with most points is no.1
and the next-‐best team is n.2 etc.
. If two teams are Ned,the games they played together decide the result.
. If the teams are sNll Ned, the team with the biggest diference in sets, then in points, is
1. Games are played to best of 3 sets.
Break between sets -‐ max 3 minutes
2. Each set is played up to 25 point
3. At 24-‐all the 2 point lead rule will for Nme reasons NOT be applied.
4. Each team will be able to ask for a Nme out, this one lasNng only for 1 minute, per set.
5. In case a draw, the third set will be played to 15 points.
6. There will only be 5 minutes allocated for warming up on the court and 5 minutes with
the net before the start of the game.
comienzo de cada paNdo.
The Following net heights will apply:
Men 2.43 m
Men Over (+40) 2.38 m
Women 2.24 m
Mix 2.35 m
1. Unless otherwise speciﬁed, the rules of the InternaNonal Volleyball FederaNon apply.
2. Even a referee must apply the internaNonal rules.
3. Detailed game rules are published in the tournament programm.