NOTIION 2 .pdf
Nom original: NOTIION 2.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par Writer / OpenOffice 4.1.1, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 04/06/2016 à 23:22, depuis l'adresse IP 78.220.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 219 fois.
Taille du document: 74 Ko (3 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Télécharger le fichier (PDF)
Aperçu du document
I. THE ABUSES OF THE FORCES OF THE LAW.
a) WHAT IS THE REPRESENTATION OF THE FORCES OF THE LAW IN OUR DOCUMENTS ?
– Misuses and inhumanity.
– Ready to kill to be promoted (line 39)
– Definition of « Cops » and « C oppers »
– Not always seen as protectors and keepers of justice but more as corrupted tyrants.
– Could be assimilated to the political police of the Third Reich in France.
b) WHY THIS REPRESENTATION ?
– Police → lower class like guestapo.
– Ambitious like them (in our document)
– Ready to do anything to rise up on the social ladder (gain medals in this case)
– How can we describe otherwise than Guestapists policemen who can shoot two people after only
two very quick summons ?
c) WHAT MISUSES CAN WE REPROACH TO THE FORCES OF THE LAW ?
– Txt 1 → Narrator afraid of what would happened to the vagrant. (handdle with his case) (line25)
– Does the narrator think that the policemen would hurt the vagrant ?
– The vagrant think this way.
– Who can know better than him the forces of the law ? He has probably dealt with it before.
II. AN ALEGORY OF FACISM ?
a) AMBICIOUS POLICEMEN.
– Line 36 → « in step » → Way of walking used by the Nazis during WW2.
– We can deduct that these texts are allegories of Facism.
– How can we be sure of this fact ?
– They are ambicious, it's common but it's very dangerous for the people.
– It could lead to corruption and Cupidity.
b) POLICE VIOLENCE.
– So we can also say that tese texts are allegories of facism because they stages the violence of the
police on the homeless people.
c) A PARALLEL WITH THE ABUSES OF THE ARMY DURING IRAK WAR.
– To conclued our reasoning, texts could be linked to the abuses of the Army during Irak War.
– We could make a parallel between these texts and the scandals of human right violations during
– Example of Abou Ghraib.
– Did the power leads inevitably to these abuses that we have quoted ?
III. THE POLICE IN REAL LIFE
a) WHAT IS THE TRUE FACE OF THE FORCES OF THE LAW IN REAL LIFE ?
– Personal document : People trust the forces of the law. (Ready to grant them the righ to carry a
– The great majority of the tourists trust their bobbies.
– We can read it at line 9 : « Tourists and visitors regularly express surprise at the absence of
firearms from the waists of officers patrolling the streets ».
– Inhabitants of GB are against the rearmament of the forces of the law.
– Some policemen are killed in service (line 11).
b) AFTER THE EVENTS OF 2015.
– After the events of 2015, we noticed an improvment of the public opinion about the forces of the
– In France, the policemen are respected and more and more citizens want to integrate the forces
of the law.
– In France, the people feel safe thanks to the policemen.
c) ARE THE PEOPLE OF GB OPPOSED TO THEIR BOBBIES ?
– Do the people of GB thinks that policemen are corrupted tyrants or something worse ?
– Not necessarily.
– If they don't want them to carry a weapon, this is juste a question of culture.