160524 UCE IKAM France Spain Italy 160524 .pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.5 a été généré par Microsoft® Word 2010, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 07/06/2016 à 11:01, depuis l'adresse IP 90.20.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 382 fois.
Taille du document: 286 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
International Key Account Manager
for UniCarriers Europe
France / Spain / Italy
UniCarriers is a global developer and manufacturer of industrial trucks. The flexible and individually customisable transport solutions for logistics and
warehouses are manufactured at the company’s production facilities in Sweden, Spain, Japan, China and the USA. Distribution is carried out both
through specialist retailers and directly to end customers by an experienced team of sales experts. Central buyers are the automotive, construction,
electronics, food, logistics and pharmaceutical sectors as well as heavy engineering and the processing industry.
The UniCarriers Holdings Corporation was created in 2011 from the mergers of the brands Nissan Forklift, TCM and Atlet. Today, the company is
headquartered in Tokyo with branches in Europe, America and Asia. Its European headquarters are located in Mölnlycke near Gothenburg
(Sweden). In the 2014 financial year, the Group employed 5536 people worldwide and achieved a turnover of 1.326 billion euros. Since March 2016,
UniCarriers is part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Comprising its subsidiaries Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift and UniCarriers, Mitsubishi is the world’s
third largest manufacturer of industrial trucks.
We are looking for a senior salesperson with international experience who will be dedicated to international and national key
accounts as well as preferred supplier processes. The international Key Account responsibility in this position will be focused on
France, Spain and Italy. Main responsibilities will include identifying new sales opportunities within existing as well as new accounts
and managing the customer relationships through coordination with local sales and service.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Masters degree in sales or business administration or related fields (technical/engineering)
• Experience in managing international key accounts
• 5+ years of international sales experience preferably within the materials handling industry
• Excellent communications skills (written and spoken) as well as negotiation skills
• Fluency in English is a requirement in addition to at least one of the other three languages (Spanish, French or Italian)
• Strong numerical as well as analytical skills
• Project management experience will be an advantage
• Experience from solutions selling (consultative selling)
For further inquires regarding this position please contact
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter
Pierre Simonnet, Manager International Key Account Sales,