cv seb .pdf
Nom original: cv seb.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par Writer / OpenOffice 4.1.1, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 04/07/2016 à 04:34, depuis l'adresse IP 121.74.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 479 fois.
Taille du document: 68 Ko (3 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
1 Frome street
0210 256 8096
My Objective : I am looking for a job in hospitality
Dynamic, reliabe and fit
Able to respect adequate safety and hygienic precautions
Able to follow instructions
Can work autonomously or in a team
Serious, responsibe and polyvalent
Language : french and english
Have own car
Hard worker : able to work long day under pressure
► 16 June to 28 June 2016 :
Oceania Dairy Ltd, Glenavy, South Canterbury 7980
Tasks: factory deep cleaning
►2nd of June until 16 of june 2016 : Chillawhile Backpacker, Oamaru 9400
Woofer in a backpacker hostel
Tasks: general cleaning, gardening, maintenance and laundry
►15 March untill 16 April 2016 :
Earmann Orchard Ltd, Western Australia
Tasks: Apple picking, buds planting...
►November 2014 to March 2016:
DIAMOND RIDGE VINEYARD, Western Australia
Worked as vineyard hand worker
Tasks : general maintenance and chaser bin driver
►13 October - 13 November 2014 :
Mr and Ms Gardner, Balingup, Western Australia.
Worked as volunteer - Woofing
Tasks : cleaning, cooking and gardening
► 15 August - 15 september 2014 :
WISNESKI PTY LTD, Curlwaa, NSW.
Worked as picker
Tasks : orange picking
► September 2013 - July 2014 :
ARTISAN BAKERY POLLET, Lille, FRANCE.
Worked as baker
- did the scaling and mixing for different dough: sourdough, yeast dough, vienna's dough, puff pastry,
- did the hand or machine moulding for a large variety of baked products:
- continental breads: french baguette, farmhouse bread, granary bread, sandwich bread,
sourdough bread, seeds bread , rye bread...
- special bread : cheese bread, fruit bread, ham bread, baltic bread, nuts bread, salmon roll....
- seasonal product : christmas brioche, BBQ bread, galette des rois...
- placed the dough in pans, moulds and on sheets
- unload the trays after bake of bread, took it out and put aside to cool
- did the dough lamination and cutting to form croissants, pains au chocoloat, Danish...
- developped various new recipes for special breads and salted baked products
- washed and cleaned ustensils / dishes and equipement used in the work
- checked the quality of raw materials and weigh ingredients
► February 2007 - August 2013
COFIDIS BANK, Lille, FRANCE.
Worked as Financial Advisor
management of incoming and outgoing calls
Education and training qualifications
French C.A.P Bakery, France ( Training Diploma)
B.T.S Real Estate Business, France ( Advanced Diploma )
Baccalaureat Sales, France. ( Senior High-School degree )
Leisure : photography, cooking, painting, computer, travel.
Sport : trekking, handball.
- Kelly :
- John Hearman :
- Mick Baker :
- Bill and Sharon Gardner :
Chillawhile Backpacker owner : 027 722 0444
Apple orchard owner, WA (+61) 973 11 366
Manager in Diamond Ridge Vineyard, WA (+61) 0429 641 626
Woofing, WA (+61) 976 411 23