KAM France EN 2016 .pdf
Nom original: KAM France_EN_2016.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par Adobe InDesign CC 2015 (Windows) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 08/07/2016 à 15:44, depuis l'adresse IP 85.10.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 437 fois.
Taille du document: 923 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
We‘re looking for you for our team
in Sulzbach/Taunus as:
Key Account Manager
International / focus France
You love trends, you are looking for a job in the highly dynamic cosmetics industry and you
enjoy dealing with people, then we are just the company you’ve been looking for.
With our brands “essence” and “CATRICE”, we are currently represented in almost 80 countries.
If you want to support us in our continuous expansion around the world...
...then these will be your tasks:
You can look forward to:
• Responsible for managing direct customers
• A degree in business studies with several
years of experience in the management of key
accounts (retail trade, FMCG)
• Exciting tasks in a fast growing and
• Annual negotiations, budget and turnover
planning as well as the daily, operative business (i.e. product launch presentations and
realization of sales activities)
• Strategic business development (long-term
and short-term growth opportunities)
• Management of French retailers, on global and
local level, including store management
• Management of the French merchandising
• With your understanding of the French market, you will be a privileged interlocutor for
communication, marketing, trade marketing,
logistics, to develop activities and to push the
• Experienced in managing the French market
(Grande distribution), ideally also with merchandising agencies
• Deep knowledge of French legislation, especially regarding handling of annual negotiation,
• An open corporate culture where it
is fun to contribute with your own
• A very good introductory training
• An attractive salary package with
comprehensive social benefits
• Good communication skills, complemented
by self-dependent working habits, a decisive
and innovative mind and a joy of working with
clients as well as in an international team
• You enjoy travelling and are equipped with
strong analytical capabilities
• Very good English skills and mother tongue
French are a prerequisite
Does this challenge appeal to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your job application in ENGLISH or GERMAN. Please e-mail it to email@example.com . Your contact person for this position is
Tina Wemer (+49 6196 76156-1055).