RIAS GF .pdf
Nom original: RIAS - GF.pdfTitre: RIAS - GF (Read-Only)
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par PowerPoint / Mac OS X 10.11.1 Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 01/09/2016 à 19:57, depuis l'adresse IP 88.234.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 354 fois.
Taille du document: 731 Ko (5 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Agreed Management Actions at the Global Fund
Facts and figures
• Headcount of 52 made up of three units: audit, investigations, strategy
• 30 nationalities; 27 languages spoken from Albanian to Yao
• Diverse backgrounds including the police, customs, health,
publishing, accounting, law, assurance, development banks, the
United Nations, government, anti-corruption organizations and
internal revenue services…
• Extra technical expertise brought in according to engagement.
• Around 20-25 OIG reports published a year on average
• More than 100 Agreed Management Actions (AMAs) made a year
• Full disclosure: all reports available in full on theglobalfund.org/oig
OIG Audit Unit
Mission, activity and opinion
Principles of Agreed Management Actions at the Global Fund
What are the “must haves”
• Management draft the action and dates with guidance from auditors.
• Robust feedback if not suitable or impactful enough.
• Constant tracking of actions throughout the year – with time
allocated in our work plan for staff to do this throughout.
• Actions stored on an online platform that can be accessed by the
auditee. Evidence and comments uploaded creating an audit trail.
• Regular reporting to the Board and the Audit & Finance Committee
to ensure accountability and momentum for actions.
• Auditor must agree to close or reject the action taken in a timely
What effect has this had?
• Actions have reduced from 2000+ to around 100 over 4 years.
• Response time for auditors to validate or reject the action
taken reduced from 90 days to 5 days (target 30 days).
• Effective management information for decision making and
prioritization – for Board, Committee, and management.