Personality Summary report Clement DUCHENE UK .pdf
Nom original: Personality Summary report - Clement DUCHENE - UK.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par / Qt 5.3.0, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 10/11/2016 à 16:07, depuis l'adresse IP 92.154.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 234 fois.
Taille du document: 1.2 Mo (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Clement DUCHENE is a key person in team work. Focused on others, he has
a certain ability to create and develop relationships. For example, he excels
at developing his network. He is a driving force who can both generate
impetus and always be there to support his colleagues. He is an absolute
team player who cares about the group. Carrying out a project on his own
means very little to him. It is in the relational sphere that he thrives and
makes a real difference.
In his relation to others
– He finds it easy to be assertive in his relationships, sets the agenda.
– He finds it easy to make contact with people and is approachable.
– He has a positive view of criticism and tolerates different points of view.
In his way of working
– He strives for excellence and is not satisfied with the bare minimum.
– He structures his work, plans it and follows procedures.
– He is very proactive and finds it easy to come up with new ideas.
In his emotional management
– He radiates enthusiasm and sees the bright side of things.
– He "tries things out" and is willing to take risks.
– He is responsive, very energetic and has a sense of urgency.
#lead #conviction #approachable #tactful #tolerant #focused #practical
#creative #analytical #delegates #initiative #responsive #expressive
This profile is a free profile generated after the completion of the personality questionnaire from AssessFirst. This scientifically
validated questionnaire, used by more than 10,000 users everyday, allows you to assess the personality and behaviour of people in
a professional context based on a model of 20 factors relating to individual and collective performance. To know more, go to...