My CV .pdf
Nom original: My CV.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.5 a été généré par Microsoft® Word 2016, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 13/04/2017 à 00:13, depuis l'adresse IP 197.19.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 479 fois.
Taille du document: 260 Ko (3 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Correspondence Address : HAMMEM
SOUSSE NEIGHBORHOOD, MOUROUJ 1 BEN
Ph. No. : +21620935031
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviation fuelling operation- National Company of Oil
Distribution AGIL S.A
(Deputy Fuel Site Manager Tunis Carthage Airport)
To obtain a challenging position in the field of Petroleum and oil Businesses
in a growth oriented organization that will enable me to utilize my knowledge
and skills and help me to reach higher echelons.
1. Pursuing a Master degree,Engineering & Technology Policy in The
National Engineering School of Tunis
2. Master of Science degree, Hydraulic Engineering and environment
Graduated from The National Engineering School of Tunis in 2015
3. Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Engineering) Graduated from The
National Engineering School of Bizerte in 2012
Good Knowledge Of All The Operations Of Petroleum Terminal
&Aviation Fueling Station (AFS) of JET A-1 Fuel.
1. Training of trainers
2. National Aviation Security instructor
3. Functioning and maintenance of Carter underwing nozzles and
4. Cut,Reassembly and testing of Elaflex Aircraft refueling hoses
5. Fire-fighting Trainings
National Company of Oil
Distribution AGIL S.A
2 Years and
Optimising the storage
area using Lean
1. Product Receipt by Tank Truck or pipeline.
2. Assisting the Airport Terminal Manager with the oversight of all operations
including personnel, contractual obligations, administration, fuel inventory, and
interfacing with the customer.
3. Controlling operations, to ensure safe and timely refueling following procedures in
the AGILAIR Fuelling Operations and AGILAIR Quality Control.
4 Preparing equipment and manpower deployment schedule in a balanced and
equitable manner for optimum utilization of human and material resources.
5. Quality & Quantity checks of product during receipt, storage and delivery From
Pipeline & Tank Trucks.
6. Ensuring that all specified quality checks on the refueling equipment and other
additional jobs including assistance to maintenance are carried out, arranging for
prompt corrective action if any required.
7. Checking that operations and quality control procedures are carried out safely
and in line with the Company’s Environmental/Safety Policies and
Procedures/Standards as specified in the JIG and AGILAIR Quality Control
8. Preparing preventive maintenance plan
9. Assisting during Management System Audits, Financial Audits, Environment
Audits, Quality Control Inspections.
10. Conducting HSSE training according to the needs of employees.
11. Good Knowledge Of Supply & Distribution (S & D) In Terminal & Fuel Farm.
12. Give Training To Newly Inducted Employees At Fuel Farm Operations
13. Abundance Knowledge of HSSE, First Aid & Rescue Operations.
: HAMMEM SOUSSE NEIGHBORHOOD
BEN AROUS TUNIS;TUNISIA
: English, French, Arabic
Declaration: I declare that facts above mentioned are true & correct to the best of my