Marketing Intern MADE .pdf
Nom original: Marketing Intern MADE.pdfTitre: Microsoft Word - Marketing Intern MADE.docx
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par Word / Mac OS X 10.12.6 Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 16/10/2017 à 16:04, depuis l'adresse IP 94.185.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 196 fois.
Taille du document: 83 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Job title: Marketing Intern – 6 months
Department: France - Marketing
Location: Paris office (Proche Etienne Marcel - Sentier)
WHO WE ARE
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So we’ve taken a unique
approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street
stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture
at up to 70% off the high street prices.
It’s not an easy task – and it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen. Everyone has an
important part to play in our newly launched French team based in Paris. We combine our individual
passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business
itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the
door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a key member of the French marketing team, you’ll help to develop Made.com on the French
market. Based in our Paris office, you’ll work closely with our agencies, marketing, brand as well as
studio teams, a group of dedicated professionals who work hard to make our business and the
Made.com brand stand out.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you’ll need to be able to get up to
speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain
valuable experience in brand, merchandising, Web Marketing and ecommerce and to join a fastgrowing, award-winning e-commerce company that’s shaking up the furniture business.
You'll be expected to be involved at all levels and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a
multitude of tasks. Your main responsibilities will :
• Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Help our online merchandiser build newsletters
• Help our partnerships manager write and translate press releases
• Assist our partnerships manager with a new project: promote the Talent Lab platform
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success
• Assisting marketing executives in writing reports and analysing data
• Help to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
• Communicate directly with suppliers and encourage trusting relationships
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to keep focus for long periods of time
• The ability to manage your own workload/organisation
• Taking initiatives: you’ll need to be efficient and proactive in bringing about improvements,
but also flexible as and when required
• Happy working in a fast-paced environment and managing strict deadlines
• Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
• An interest in design and furniture
WHAT WE OFFER
A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
Regular work drinks and events
up your street? apply online for the opportunity to join our team in the heart of Paris!