２教師Fabien Cherbonnet 履歴書ー英語 .pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.7 a été généré par Microsoft® Word 2016, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 12/01/2018 à 08:41, depuis l'adresse IP 126.183.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 437 fois.
Taille du document: 557 Ko (2 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
Tel : 080-4764-0304
Born on 4/3/1985 in Fougères (France)
French language teacher for foreigners
Teacher educator (French language for foreigners)
Teacher educator for French phonetics
Development of educational materials and evaluations
Development of teaching programs
Examiner for DELF/DALF (French language official exam)
Interactive whiteboards and Smart Boards user
Phonetics labs user
Administrative management (reception/accommodation)
Conferences and events planner
Translator in French/English/Spanish/Japanese
Commercial secretary, accountant, IT officer
• 01/2017 to 10/2017: Examiner for DELF B2 & DALF C1 tests (Institut de Touraine, Tours, France) and DELF A2 & B1
tests (Eurocentres, Amboise, France).
• 10/2014 to 11/2017: Freelance French teacher for foreigners in Eurocentres Paris (Paris, France) and various
companies. Trainer for DELF/DALF tests, individualized educational follow-up for students, Business French courses,
Legal French, Hospitality Business French, ... Substitute receptionist, accommodation officer, developer of cultural
programs and guided tours in Paris, substitute accounting assistant.
• 19 & 20/01/2017: Planner and facilitator (in French, English, Japanese and Thai) of an international urbanism
conference: « Urban Governance in the Network Society: France, Thailand et Japan » in Archives Départementales
du Rhône (Lyon, France) in collaboration with Collegium de Lyon (Lyon University) and Urban Design Development
Center agency of Bangkok.
• 09/2013 to 09/2014: French teacher for foreigners in a French café in Japan ( ア カ デ ミ ア , Café Amboise,
Kagoshima): private lessons and small groups classes for a Japanese audience. Development and implementation
of individualized teaching programs. Conferences for French language promotion. English teacher, responsible of
the educational service of the company. Commercial representative in Japan for Institut de Touraine (Tours, France).
• 06/2010 to 08/2013: French teacher for foreigners: every type of courses, populations and levels. Development of
educational materials and evaluations. Development of special programs for specific groups. Examiner for DELF,
DALF, TCF and level tests. Tutor for prospective French teacher trainees of Tours François Rabelais University
(France). Teacher educator for new teachers, educator for phonetics labs using and phonetics didactics. Resource
center manager (library, multimedia learning center and lecture room), individual school counselor, development
of intercultural projects and events, tour guide in the city of Tours, involvement in various cultural and sportive
events (Institut de Touraine, Tours, France).
• 09/2008 to 04/2009: French teacher for foreigners for every levels, ages or nationalities. DELF Examiner, resource
center manager, tour guide in the city of Amboise, involvement in various cultural and sportive events (Institut
Eurocentres, Amboise, France).
• 06/2004 to 09/2010: Part-time commercial secretary, IT officer, computer recorder, accounting assistant, archiver,
delivering driver, hotlines officer, translator, … (4MMGP company, Montlouis-sur-Loire, France)
• 09/2003 to 06/2005: Sports coach (table tennis), supervision of children and adult groups (ASM Montlouis-sur-Loire,
Education and training:
• 2017: DELF/DALF examiner official certification from CIEP.
• 2009: Master 1 FLE (French for Foreigners) with distinctions (CFOAD Bourgogne University, Dijon, France).
• 2008: One-month internship for observing teachers and hold a first class (Institut Eurocentres, Amboise, France).
• 2007: License LLCE Spanish (major) and FLE (minor) (François Rabelais University, Tours, France).
• 2005: DEUG degree LLCE Spanish (François Rabelais University, Tours, France).
• 2003: Baccalaureate in Literature (Léonard de Vinci High School, Amboise, France).
• French (mother tongue)
• English (fluent)
• Spanish (fluent)
• Japanese (intermediate level)
• Thai, Italian, Portuguese (elementary level)
Music: Member (drums/percussions/singing/guitar/bass) of French band Odran Trümmel
http://odran-trummel.bandcamp.com/ (recording and promotion of several albums, live concerts in France, Belgium,
Guitar and singing practice, vinyl records collection.
Sport: Table tennis, badminton, …
Others: Foreign languages and cultures, travels, exotic grammars, Japanese culture, literature, international cinema,
comics, theater, contemporary arts, politics and society matters, …