Application Form 28 Times Cinema 2018 .pdf
Nom original: Application Form 28 Times Cinema 2018.pdfAuteur: Irene Angel Echeverri
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par Microsoft® Word 2010, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 28/03/2018 à 09:40, depuis l'adresse IP 92.175.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 893 fois.
Taille du document: 839 Ko (4 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
APPLICATION FORM 2018
(To be completed in English)
1. Personal information:
DATE OF BIRTH
MALE / FEMALE
ADDRESS (If you are resident in a country other than the country of current nationality, please
2. Work experience:
3. Education and Training:
4. Personal skills:
Language(s): (specify if fluent, intermediate or beginner)
5. Please write a detailed statement explaining why you want to become a juror (12 lines max.):
The main reason why I want to be juror in Venice is…
6. What are the most important things to consider as a Jury member when watching a film
(innovation, emotion, quality of the filmmaking, quality of the script)? :
7. Please describe 3 scenes from 3 films your have watched recently (5 lines max. per film):
8. Please write a short review of a film recently released (12 lines max.):
9. Write your top 5 of your favourite films recently released:
10. How would you imagine to promote further the European Cinema in your own community?
(If you are selected and become an Ambassador how would you promote further the European
Cinema in your community)?
11. Please tell us what kind of social media do you actively use and how do you share your passion
for cinema (Blogging, cine-club, festivals, making videos, etc.):
12. Please write below your hobbies and or any other information you consider important for your
application and that we did not ask for:
PLEASE CONFIRM THE POINTS BELOW
I will be able to be present in Venice from Tuesday 28th of August to Sunday 9th
I engaged to actively participate in all the activities proposed by the partners of the
project during the Venice film Festival and be an active ambassador of the project afterwards.
I authorise Europa Cinemas, The LUX Prize, Giornate degli Autori and Cineuropa to
publish the video and excerpts from the application form in their communication.