CAT ANG .pdf
Nom original: CAT- ANG.pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par Nitro Pro 9 (9. 5. 3. 8), et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 08/01/2019 à 11:13, depuis l'adresse IP 41.231.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 132 fois.
Taille du document: 354 Ko (12 pages).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Télécharger le fichier (PDF)
Aperçu du document
Achraf TRABELSI ACCOUNTING CABINET CAT
Cabinet Achraf TRABELSI
Partners not Providers
Achraf Trabelsi Partner
M: +216 55 607 607
F: +216 70 692 623
Fax : +216 70 037 066
CAT is a coherent and polyvalent entity which is characterized by both academic and professional performances that allow to
continually providing high quality services with a level similar to that provided by international Cabinets.
CAT consists of high qualified staff and external consultants with whom the office collaborates depending on the missions
need. These consultants consist of academic professors having extensive experience and engineers specialized in different
domains (computer science, telecommunications ....).
This collaboration enables the cabinet to achieve two objectives: diversify the interventions that meet specific needs of
companies in the field of management and ensure a service that meets the quality standards.
Cabinet Achraf Trabelsi
Les Barges du Lac 1053 Tunis
T: +216 70 692 623 , F: +216 70 037 066
Intervention area: the tasks to do
• Diagnosis of all the specific functions of the management information system.
• Design and implementation of new information and organization systems.
• Establishment of internal audit and management control functions.
• Development of organizational master plans.
• Development of procedure manuals.
• Design and implementation of accounting manuals.
• Design and implementation of cost accounting and budgetary control systems.
• Development of plans and cash budgets.
• Critical analysis of financial strategies.
• Design and implementation of financial policies regarding the activity and company size.
Physical inventory of fixed assets (facilities and technical equipment, furniture and office
• Clearance of accounts;
• Cost analysis;
• Audit of oil costs;
“Special missions &
• Establishment of balance sheets of situations and management
analysis with comments and
• Determination of income tax & support during tax audits;
• Assistance in making decisions on tax matters;
• Specific studies on complex problems;
• Diagnosis of tax risks and recommendations;
• International Tax Problem Resolution;
• Feasibility study for the establishment abroad;
• Choosing equipment: definition of requirements, specifications, evaluating the responses to
the tender, evaluation criteria, the choice of manufacturer trading strategy.
The development and monitoring of contracts;
• The study of legal acts related to the business of life (extension, merger, capital increase,
legal processing ...);
• The application of the tax provisions governing companies;
• A cost-benefit analysis and evaluation of projects;
“Advisory work and
• A review and analysis of plans and their decomposition in annual budgets;
• Monitoring of the implementation plans and proposal of recommendations based on the
interpretation and gap analysis;
• Definition of dashboards and recruitment plans and monitoring of personnel policy as a
• The vocation of educator, related to the exercise of the profession, started the firm with
respect to our staff who has a vocational training enabling it to evolve in different grades of
• In addition to the formation of the Cabinet staff, our training department offers training
services to various professional disciplines.
+216 70 692 623
+216 70692 623
Achraf Trabelsi has more than 10 years experience in accounting field Neila Ellouz is polyvalent engineer which has more than 5 years
and worked in MAZARS.
Achraf has advised various foreign investors in Tunisia and also in
Maghreb space such as in Abidjan.
Neila has worked basicly in the petroleum industry field.
M. Trabelsi has a large experience in financial audit in different fields
such as energy, transportation, insurance, as well as for the due
diligence Domain, where he assists systematically the leader of
transactions of all the Due Diligences, feasibility studies and
M. Trabelsi is one of the two partners of C.A.T.
Organisation of the team
affected for audit
Our Auditing Process
Our Auditing Process
A risk based Approach
• Our auditing process is a risk based approach based on our
evaluation of the interne control. It consists of:
A thorough understanding of your business and its environment and
identification of associated risks affecting the reliability of financial
reporting. We evaluate and test controls put in place by management
to control these risks.
Understanding the Entity and its Environment and
An evidence gathering through interviews and tests to evaluate the
effectiveness of controls in place to address the risks identified.
Indeed, the quality assessment of key controls and validation of the
implementation of these controls allow us to adjust the scope of our
work with the bank's environment;
and Scope of
The tests evaluation necessary to achieve the required level of
Analysis of major operations of the period in order to
confirm the adequacy of the approved accounting
A continued communication with management
a critical review of the estimations in the accounts
Other audit procedures
Finalization of Financial
Our Auditing Process
An audit approach that takes into account the risk
assessment done by managemen
We try our best to align audit approach - called riskbased approach - evaluation of business risks
identified and monitored by bodies of governance.
This allows us to ensure that appropriate controls are
Evidence is obtained through:
Analysis of the direction
Meetings with top management and better
understand the business and identify risks and
the controls implemented by management to
Assessment of the management of key
Des tests mentioned above assessments;
Appreciation of the importance of each item
of the financial statements of the associated
risks, the controls implemented by
management to correct and therefore the
reliability of financial statements;
The implementation of analytical reviews
and other substantive tests