CALL phd .pdf
Nom original: CALL_phd.pdfTitre: CALL_phDAuteur: test
Ce document au format PDF 1.3 a été généré par Word / macOS Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95) Quartz PDFContext, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 09/10/2019 à 13:47, depuis l'adresse IP 86.241.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 273 fois.
Taille du document: 136 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
At the University of Geneva, we have an open position for a
The successful candidate is expected to conduct their doctoral thesis in the context of a Swiss
National Science Foundation financed research project on “Motives of Precarious Minority
Leadership: A Challenge or a Sinking Ship?” (grant N°100019_188934) under the
supervision of Clara Kulich, PhD. The project looks into the reasons for glass cliff
appointments of women and ethnic minorities in different organizational and political
Vacancy details: Doctoral research position; Duration: up to 4 years; Start date: 1st of January
2020 (or as agreed upon). The salary and working conditions are in accordance with the
regulations of the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Master’s degree in psychology
- Excellent knowledge and interest in social psychology, intergroup relations, and
possibly the glass cliff phenomenon
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative, statistical, and experimental methods
- Fluent in English (written and oral); knowledge in French is an important asset
- Ability to work independently, as a team player, and in collaborations with
international project partners
- Participation in the doctoral program in social psychology coordinated by the
Universities of Geneva and the University of Lausanne
Employer: The position is based at the University of Geneva (UNIGE), the second largest of
Switzerland with more than 16,000 students (151 different nationalities represented, and 37%
of international students). UNIGE also hosts and co-hosts six National Centers of
Competence in Research. The University of Geneva is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified women and candidates with a migration history are encouraged to apply.
Job Application: I look forward to receiving your application before 20 October 2019 at
Clara.Kulich@unige.ch. Applications should include:
- Motivation letter explaining your interest in the project and your competencies
- Curriculum Vitae including grades and qualifications
- Copy of university diplomas
- Master thesis or other academic writing such as published chapters or papers
- Two reference letters
For more information please contact: Clara.Kulich@unige.ch