Recherche PDF


Cet outil permet de trouver un fichier parmi les documents publics partagés par les utilisateurs de Fichier-PDF.fr.
Dernière mise à jour de la base de données: 23 septembre à 16:08 - Environ 380000 fichiers indexés.

Afficher résultats par page

Réponses pour «percent»:



Total: 400 résultats - 0.105 secondes

WINE SEARCHER 27 07 2017 100%

The figures released in the Rabobank Wine Quarterly survey showed healthy growth for French wine exports, which increased by 5.9 percent in volume and a whopping 14.7 percent in value, giving an average price-per-liter rise of 8 percent.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/09/08/wine-searcher-27-07-2017/

08/09/2017 www.fichier-pdf.fr


Global Advertising Update Q12012 99%

Search continues to grow rapidly, increasing 16 percent year on year during Q1 2012.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2012/04/25/global-advertising-update-q12012/

25/04/2012 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Accenture-B2B-Procurement-Study 97%

• Sixty-eight percent of B2B buyers now purchase goods online, up from 57 percent in the 2013 State of B2B Procurement study • The number of respondents who spent 90 percent or more of their budgets online in the last year doubled from 2013, increasing from nine to 18 percent • Forty-Four percent of respondents have researched company products on a smartphone or tablet in the past year, compared with 41 percent in 2013 Although buyers are researching and spending more online, suppliers are not capturing a large enough share of the market.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/09/06/accenture-b2b-procurement-study/

06/09/2017 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Digital Omnivores 96%

In August 2011, five global markets (Singapore, UK, U.S., Japan and Australia) had more than 5 percent of Internet traffic coming from noncomputer devices, with Singapore leading the way at 7.2 percent.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2011/10/10/digital-omnivores/

10/10/2011 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Corrigé-Examen-SPSS-2014-ATTAFI 94%

(tous les tableaux en insistant sur les chiffres et % en gras) Means ase Processing Summary Cases Included Excluded Total N Percent N Percent N Percent salaire * Nature du diplôme 722 100,0% 0 ,0% 722 100,0% salaire * Femme 722 100,0% 0 ,0% 722 100,0% salaire * Stage SIVP 722 100,0% 0 ,0% 722 100,0% Ce premier tableau est un résumé de la commande Means qui permet de comparer les moyennes (et écarts-type) d’une variable quantitative pour les différentes modalités d’une variable qualitative.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2014/06/12/corrige-examen-spss-2014-attafi/

12/06/2014 www.fichier-pdf.fr

THOMSON REUTERS 2013 TOP 100 GLOBAL INNOVATORS 93%

The group outspent the S&P 500 on R&D by a margin of 8.8 percent.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2013/12/24/thomson-reuters-2013-top-100-global-innovators/

24/12/2013 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Alliance Sales results 2016 FINAL 91%

Mitsubishi Motors joined the Alliance last fall with Nissan‘s acquisition of a 34 percent equity stake in the company.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/02/08/alliance-sales-results-2016-final/

08/02/2017 www.fichier-pdf.fr

jep%2E22%2E1%2E25 91%

Average annual labor productivity growth (measured as GDP per hour of work) in the United States accelerated from 1.2 percent in the 1973–1995 period to 2.3 percent from 1995 to 2006.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2012/04/24/jep-2e22-2e1-2e25/

24/04/2012 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Impact of Covid 19 pandemic on SADC economy 91%

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the global economy is projected to contract sharply by a negative 3 percent in 2020, much worse than during the 2008–09 financial crisis.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2020/06/04/impact-of-covid-19-pandemic-on-sadc-economy/

04/06/2020 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Customer loyalty 91%

In Figure 1, Citgo has 60 percent of my purchases or 60 percent share of customer in the category.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2012/02/06/customer-loyalty/

06/02/2012 www.fichier-pdf.fr

20130725 U.S EV Market 91%

In the luxury segment, Tesla’s Model S has captured 8.4 percent of the market in the first six months of 2013.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2013/09/02/20130725-u-s-ev-market/

02/09/2013 www.fichier-pdf.fr

CALL FOR ACTION in Northern Nigeria - FSNWG 2016 08 26 (002) 90%

In Kano (north central Nigeria), millet prices are nearly 80 percent higher than this time last year, and the value of sorghum has more than doubled since May of last year.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2016/08/30/call-for-action-in-northern-nigeria-fsnwg-2016-08-26-002/

30/08/2016 www.fichier-pdf.fr

FS11-3105 90%

The mean total of undiscovered oil in these two provinces is 3,974 million barrels of oil (MMBO), with a range from 1,119 MMBO (95 percent probability) to 9,044 MMBO (5 percent probability);

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2011/12/17/fs11-3105/

17/12/2011 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Gisements de pétrole et de gaz 90%

The mean total of undiscovered oil in these two provinces is 3,974 million barrels of oil (MMBO), with a range from 1,119 MMBO (95 percent probability) to 9,044 MMBO (5 percent probability);

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/05/01/gisements-de-petrole-et-de-gaz/

01/05/2017 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Simplicité volontaire 89%

For example, '83 percent of those surveyed believe that the United States consumes too much, and 88 percent believe that protecting the environment will require major changes in the way we live:2 Some scholars postulate that a shift in values in relation to the material aspects of life emerges as societies move from a modem to a postmodern era.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2011/12/08/simplicite-volontaire/

08/12/2011 www.fichier-pdf.fr

TPP 89%

Increase read GDP by $42.7 billion, or 0.15 percent;!

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2016/06/11/tpp/

11/06/2016 www.fichier-pdf.fr

List of prior actions - version of 26 June 20 00 89%

The new fiscal path is premised on a primary surplus target of 1, 2, 3, and 3.5 percent of GDP in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2015/06/30/list-of-prior-actions-version-of-26-june-20-00/

30/06/2015 www.fichier-pdf.fr

resultats stage 89%

OPEN -- Overall Stage Results CARNAVAL TROPHY 2019 Printed mars 17, 2019 at 21:55 Stage 1 -- SUR LE FLEUVE 1 2 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 46 10 15,41 39,73 2,9851 0,2517 50,0000 4,2160 100,00 8,43 COMPETITOR # Name 14 SMITH, CYRIL C 5 DUPONT, FABIEN Page 1 STANDARD -- Overall Stage Results CARNAVAL TROPHY 2019 Printed mars 17, 2019 at 21:55 Stage 1 -- SUR LE FLEUVE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 46 48 40 50 42 21 10 2 0 15,48 18,57 17,50 26,54 24,65 30,57 19,11 37,92 40,90 2,9716 2,5848 2,2857 1,8839 1,7039 0,6869 0,5233 0,0527 0,0000 50,0000 43,4923 38,4596 31,6995 28,6692 11,5586 8,8049 0,8875 0,0000 100,00 86,98 76,92 63,40 57,34 23,12 17,61 1,77 0,00 COMPETITOR # Name 26 2 8 23 19 27 3 21 22 NG KON TIA, BERNARD B MARIA, Frederic RENAUDIN, THOMAS R PORTET, Christian DUVAL, ANDRE BAUDOT, FRANCOIS F RENARD, Jean pierre MOREAU BLANC, Nelya GIRARD, Marie Page 1 PRODUCTION -- Overall Stage Results CARNAVAL TROPHY 2019 Printed mars 17, 2019 at 21:55 Stage 1 -- SUR LE FLEUVE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 46 42 44 48 44 30 28 17 15 11 20,64 19,50 26,49 29,20 27,88 24,96 26,71 18,38 30,54 28,84 2,2287 2,1538 1,6610 1,6438 1,5782 1,2019 1,0483 0,9249 0,4912 0,3814 50,0000 48,3211 37,2643 36,8791 35,4064 26,9649 23,5183 20,7503 11,0190 8,5570 100,00 96,64 74,53 73,76 70,81 53,93 47,04 41,50 22,04 17,11 COMPETITOR # Name 11 15 17 1 18 25 7 6 10 28 TASIPIN, RICKY T SIMONEAU, LOWRY L MASSOTTE, Thibaut HO PING ON, LUCIEN H PINEL, Pierre NG KON TIA, Alexandre A BOULAY, Nicolas B DELIOU, ETIENNE D MORGHEN, Laurent L PORRON, ERIC Page 1 OPEN -- Overall Stage Results CARNAVAL TROPHY 2019 Printed mars 17, 2019 at 21:55 Stage 2 -- TELEPHERIQUE 1 2 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 53 21 11,93 19,71 4,4426 1,0654 55,0000 13,1905 100,00 23,98 COMPETITOR # Name 14 SMITH, CYRIL C 5 DUPONT, FABIEN Page 1 STANDARD -- Overall Stage Results CARNAVAL TROPHY 2019 Printed mars 17, 2019 at 21:55 Stage 2 -- TELEPHERIQUE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 51 51 49 43 43 30 33 33 22 14,30 14,81 17,28 15,57 18,19 12,74 14,70 33,32 26,66 3,5664 3,4436 2,8356 2,7617 2,3639 2,3548 2,2449 0,9904 0,8252 55,0000 53,1060 43,7301 42,5901 36,4556 36,3145 34,6198 15,2735 12,7260 100,00 96,56 79,51 77,44 66,28 66,03 62,95 27,77 23,14 COMPETITOR # Name 27 2 23 26 8 19 3 22 21 BAUDOT, FRANCOIS F MARIA, Frederic PORTET, Christian NG KON TIA, BERNARD B RENAUDIN, THOMAS R DUVAL, ANDRE RENARD, Jean pierre GIRARD, Marie MOREAU BLANC, Nelya Page 1

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2019/03/27/resultats-stage/

27/03/2019 www.fichier-pdf.fr

20130617 Information note Min of Economy announces measures 89%

According to the Minister, the Government proposes that the tax on cash withdrawals be raised to 0.6 percent with no upper limit to the amount payable.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2013/06/18/20130617-information-note-min-of-economy-announces-measures/

18/06/2013 www.fichier-pdf.fr

UK FS Global Financial Services Offshoring Report 2007 89%

More than half of all financial institutions surveyed are now saving more than 40 percent for each business process offshored3.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2011/07/18/uk-fs-global-financial-services-offshoring-report-2007/

18/07/2011 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Am. J. Epidemiol.-1996-Ferrini-642-4 88%

Caffeine and Sex Hormones sex hormone-binding globulin (7.50 percent, 0.10 X 108), bioavailable testosterone (5.80 percent, 20 pg/ ml X percent free), and bioavailable estradiol (3.70 percent, 3 pg/ml X percent free).

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2010/11/26/am-j-epidemiol-1996-ferrini-642-4/

26/11/2010 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Stages 87%

OPEN -- Overall Stage Results 1 Printed mars 28, 2016 at 13:44 Stage 1 -- 2 1 2 3 4 5 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 51 51 43 17 0 8,37 9,34 17,35 9,55 13,53 6,0932 5,4604 2,4784 1,7801 0,0000 55,0000 49,2880 22,3711 16,0681 0,0000 100,00 89,61 40,67 29,21 0,00 COMPETITOR # Name 19 7 14 26 32 MAJARON, LUC DEFGNEE, ALPHONSE GRANDJEAN, NADINE RONNSE, JURGEN VERWIJST, BART Page 1 STANDARD -- Overall Stage Results 1 Printed mars 28, 2016 at 13:44 Stage 1 -- 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 51 55 47 51 51 39 43 51 55 43 49 24 43 39 40 45 49 32 9 4 4 2 2 8,49 10,84 9,58 13,21 13,49 11,35 12,74 15,23 16,55 13,26 16,10 11,09 20,27 18,83 19,49 27,83 34,65 30,80 18,31 15,83 35,32 20,78 33,11 6,0071 5,0738 4,9061 3,8607 3,7806 3,4361 3,3752 3,3487 3,3233 3,2428 3,0435 2,1641 2,1214 2,0712 2,0523 1,6170 1,4141 1,0390 0,4915 0,2527 0,1133 0,0962 0,0604 55,0000 46,4551 44,9193 35,3482 34,6145 31,4607 30,9029 30,6599 30,4274 29,6910 27,8657 19,8144 19,4229 18,9633 18,7909 14,8047 12,9477 9,5126 4,5004 2,3136 1,0369 0,8812 0,5531 100,00 84,46 81,67 64,27 62,94 57,20 56,19 55,75 55,32 53,98 50,66 36,03 35,31 34,48 34,17 26,92 23,54 17,30 8,18 4,21 1,89 1,60 1,01 COMPETITOR # Name 5 12 31 27 2 17 24 25 16 22 3 11 30 13 23 6 28 29 8 15 4 9 18 DE HAES, JOERI FASSEAU, GINO VANDEN BREEDEN, JEAN JACQUES SMEERS, MARCEL COQUELLE, ALEXANDRE KHEDIRA, KARIM ORINX, KERVYN RODRIGUEZ, ANTONIO JANSEN, JEAN MICHEL OLEMANS, DOMINIQUE COQUELLE, THOMAS DERY, CEDRIC VAN DE VYVER, GEERT FISAT, JOCELYN OLEMANS, MAXIME DE HAES, LANI STRALE, KIMBERLEY STRALE, LOÎC DELARUELLE, FABIAN HOECK, RENE DANNEMARK, MYRIAM DEMUNTER, CLAUDE MACHOÊL, KELLY Page 1 PRODUCTION -- Overall Stage Results 1 Printed mars 28, 2016 at 13:44 Stage 1 -- 2 1 2 3 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 47 15 6 12,24 23,79 16,01 3,8399 0,6305 0,3748 55,0000 9,0312 5,3679 100,00 16,42 9,76 COMPETITOR # Name 33 CAUCHIES, MARCC 10 DEPOTTER, QUENTIN 21 NOBELS, MARC Page 1 OPEN -- Overall Stage Results 1 Printed mars 28, 2016 at 13:44 Stage 2 -- 2 1 2 3 4 5 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 142 112 104 152 0 23,11 19,73 20,17 35,43 32,64 6,1445 5,6766 5,1562 4,2901 0,0000 160,0000 147,8164 134,2638 111,7131 0,0000 100,00 92,39 83,91 69,82 0,00 COMPETITOR # Name 7 26 19 32 14 DEFGNEE, ALPHONSE RONNSE, JURGEN MAJARON, LUC VERWIJST, BART GRANDJEAN, NADINE Page 1 STANDARD -- Overall Stage Results 1 Printed mars 28, 2016 at 13:44 Stage 2 -- 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 PTS TIME HIT FACTOR STAGE POINTS STAGE PERCENT 150 144 140 132 150 133 140 154 148 154 119 149 103 107 144 124 132 115 95 91 52 52 50 0 23,41 24,04 26,67 26,35 32,38 29,30 31,10 34,98 33,65 36,91 30,39 38,48 29,29 31,42 44,94 42,01 46,58 41,13 43,42 47,33 32,55 42,58 46,81 50,85 6,4075 5,9900 5,2493 5,0095 4,6325 4,5392 4,5016 4,4025 4,3982 4,1723 3,9158 3,8721 3,5166 3,4055 3,2043 2,9517 2,8338 2,7960 2,1879 1,9227 1,5975 1,2212 1,0681 0,0000 160,0000 149,5747 131,0796 125,0902 115,6763 113,3481 112,4081 109,9337 109,8264 104,1854 97,7792 96,6899 87,8108 85,0370 80,0128 73,7054 70,7627 69,8183 54,6341 48,0104 39,8917 30,4949 26,6724 0,0000 100,00 93,48 81,92 78,18 72,30 70,84 70,26 68,71 68,64 65,12 61,11 60,43 54,88 53,15 50,01 46,07 44,23 43,64 34,15 30,01 24,93 19,06 16,67 0,00 COMPETITOR # Name 27 31 5 24 25 12 15 3 16 22 17 2 11 30 9 6 20 13 18 8 23 28 29 4 SMEERS, MARCEL VANDEN BREEDEN, JEAN JACQUES DE HAES, JOERI ORINX, KERVYN RODRIGUEZ, ANTONIO FASSEAU, GINO HOECK, RENE COQUELLE, THOMAS JANSEN, JEAN MICHEL OLEMANS, DOMINIQUE KHEDIRA, KARIM COQUELLE, ALEXANDRE DERY, CEDRIC VAN DE VYVER, GEERT DEMUNTER, CLAUDE DE HAES, LANI MATLINE, MARC AURELE FISAT, JOCELYN MACHOÊL, KELLY DELARUELLE, FABIAN OLEMANS, MAXIME STRALE, KIMBERLEY STRALE, LOÎC DANNEMARK, MYRIAM Page 1

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2016/03/28/stages/

28/03/2016 www.fichier-pdf.fr

BI-usage-in-europe-and-north-america 87%

Bank delivers vital information to more than one million business clients, helping them to monitor debit, Visa, and MasterCard transaction data online to better track corporate spending La Caixa Bank, Spain’s largest savings bank, has grown its small-to-midsize business (SMB) customer base by nine percent in just 10 months, and increased the profitability of that segment from 10 percent to 16 percent, by providing staff at 5,000 branch locations with data that helps them to identify clients with the greatest likelihood of purchasing certain products so they can develop more targeted campaigns Ford saves $60 million each year by letting 14,000 dealers, warranty specialists, and warranty consultants see how well they stack up to others in warranty claims and related repair costs ThyssenKrupp, a leading materials manufacturer, strategically leverages information to support a major purchasing initiative, giving staff greater visibility into purchasing operations to increase productivity and accountability, and achieve economies of scale through consolidation and other cost-cutting measures So, what’s the problem?

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2018/03/30/bi-usage-in-europe-and-north-america/

30/03/2018 www.fichier-pdf.fr

PublicEye2016 DirtyDiesel A-Public-Eye-Investigation 87%

If done together with the introduction of cars that use existing emissions control technologies, the emission of pollutants could be reduced by 99 percent.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2016/09/17/publiceye2016-dirtydiesel-a-public-eye-investigation/

17/09/2016 www.fichier-pdf.fr

Supression-liquide-FMI-2017 87%

5 The 2012 survey of the United States suggests that if the amount of the transaction is less than $20, the probability that it will be settled in cash is over 90 percent.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/04/14/supression-liquide-fmi-2017/

14/04/2017 www.fichier-pdf.fr