Circus Festival com 1 UK 5 11 13 .pdf
Ce document au format PDF 1.4 a été généré par PDFCreator Version 0.9.7 / GPL Ghostscript 8.63, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 06/11/2013 à 18:14, depuis l'adresse IP 217.92.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 788 fois.
Taille du document: 1 Mo (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
CENTRE DE PRESSE
C O M M U N I Q U É
Tuesday 5 November 2013
XXXVIII International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
From the 16 to the 26 January 2014
Press Release n°1
The Great Circus Families come to Monaco
The Organising Committee of the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo is
putting the finishing touches to the 38th edition which takes place from the 16th to the
26th of January 2014, as well as the 3rd edition of New Generation (1st and 2nd of
When Prince Rainier III created the Festival in 1974, he wanted to bring back the
glamour of the art of circus, as well as to help the great circus families who pass on
exceptional skills from generation to generation.
40 years later his daughter, H.S.H Princess Stéphanie, President of the Organising
Committee, continues in the spirit in which the festival began by inviting into the
famous Fontvieille big top:
The Faltyny family – Czech Republic - (5th generation) who will be presenting
three acts :
• acrobatics on a monocycle, during which they appear to easily defy
the laws of gravity;
• group juggling (5 artistes from the 4th and 5th generations) with clubs;
• balancing on asymetric ladders and juggling with illuminated cubes.
There is a great varierty of acts possible because from a very early age the children
of the Faltyny family are taught various disciplines.
Angelo Munoz and his daughter Conchi – Portugal – (5th generation) will
present two acts:
• Clown act, the famous "entrance of the sweets"
• A sea lion act during which the mischievous animals are obviously
enjoying working with their trainer.
Finally, Tom Dieck Junior – Germany – (4th generation) will bring his mixed
wild cat group into the Fontvieille ring. The audience is sure to be seduced by
the beauty of these animals, one of the act's major feature, including two
ligers (cross between a lion and a tiger), an apricot-coloured tiger and a male
* On the internet: www.montecarlofestival.mc or www.France-billet.com and FNAC
* By fax: +377 92 05 26 22
By telephone: +377 92 05 23 45
* At the door: the Circus ticket counters are open from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
* By post: please send your order along with a cheque in euros or a credit card number
to: Monte-Carlo Festivals - Avenue des Ligures - MC 98000 Monaco.
NEW GENERATION – 1st and 2nd of February 2014
Centre de Presse – Ministère d'Etat
10 bis, quai Antoine-I
B.P. 458 – MC 98011 Monaco Cedex
Tél. : +377 98 98 22 22
Fax : +377 98 98 22 15
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org