CV Adrien Vernay (en) .pdf
Titre: Sans titre-4.indd
Ce document au format PDF 1.6 a été généré par Adobe InDesign CC (Windows) / Adobe PDF Library 11.0, et a été envoyé sur fichier-pdf.fr le 17/08/2015 à 15:46, depuis l'adresse IP 80.15.x.x.
La présente page de téléchargement du fichier a été vue 685 fois.
Taille du document: 553 Ko (1 page).
Confidentialité: fichier public
Aperçu du document
3 rue Bossuet
+33 6 81 44 41 48
April - Sept
ARTEFACTS STUDIO project manager junior (Intern) - Lyon
• Define and carry out the organizational vision based on the project objectives and priorities.
• Oversee the organizational work force planning including recruitment forecasts and prioritizations.
• Assess the impact of the new practices on the studio and coordinate the activities required to ensure
the application of these changes.
• Managed multiple, concurrent projects with various teams both internal and external.
• Responsible for overseeing the entire video game development process.
• Management of teams and schedules to ensure timely delivery of milestones, on-budget, and with high
• Strong relationships with partners to ensure a highly successful product for all parties involved.
• Management of out-sourcing to sub-contractors.
• Planning, delegation, and supervision for a team of up to 15+ members.
- Projects : Moto Racer 4, Zombie Life, Tree World, Hot Rodders, Kerrunch, Finding Teddy 2, ...
April - Sept
REALITY PUBLISHING AG project manager junior (Intern) - Berlin
• Management of teams and schedules to ensure timely delivery of milestones and with high quality
• Creation of different communication tools, with the goal of developing company image, and its projects.
• Working closely with the producers/project leaders across the organization to provide guidance for
• Identify and resolve employee concerns and responds to general employee inquiries.
• Definition of project milestones and review process to achieve these deliverables.
• Definition of the game positioning with the project marketing team.
• Journalist Intern at Le Dauphiné Libéré (Bellegarde sur Valserine).
• Teaching Assistant at Kindergarten Simone Signoret (Lyon).
• Warehouseman at Emin Leydier (Oyonnax).
2013 - 2015
MASTER DEGREE JMIN (Video Game and Interactive Media, specialized in Management) :
NATIONAL SCHOOL OF VIDEO GAMES AND INTERACTIVE MEDIA (ENJMIN) - ANGOULEME
- Initiation to the different video games creation process (with hands-on experience, projects and game
- Usage of and practice with Agile methods - mainly Scrum -, and different management and communication tools.
- Project manager for 2 years of a 10 people team.
- Projects : Mind Floe, Unisson, With Fish, ...
- But also : Member of Students Office, with the organization of social activities and allocate an annual
2010 - 2013
BACHELOR DEGREE (Economics and Management, graduated with honors) :
IAE SAVOIE MONT - BLANC (ANNECY)
- Initiation to multiple communication methods (personal, interpersonal, business, marketing, ...)
- Managerial training with hands-on experience and case studies (european and regional contests).
- Familiarity with a wide range of software and tools (3D, 2D, video, sound, programming, ...)
- Project : Octopus Project, ...
- But also : Creator, supervision and communications manager of the student newspaper.
Master’s degree, Video Game and Interactive Media, specialized in management
Bachelor’s degree, Economics and management, specialized in communication (graduated with honors)
French High School Diploma, specialized in litterature (european languages)
Internet and comptuer user’s certificate (B2I)
Software : Microsoft Office package, Adobe package, Jira, Mantis, Trello, Slack, ...
Personal : Independant, rigorous, attentive, polyvalent, motivated.
Language : French (native proficiency), English (professional working proficiency)
Other : Management (Scrum, Agile, Kaban, ...), marketing (business plan, benchmark, ...), communication
(social medias, newsletters, Buffer, ...), human ressources (recruitment forecasts, feedbacks, ...), game
design (specialized in narrative design)